Thursday, December 07, 2006

Break time






So it's been a while and I need to get everyone updated!! Not much updating really besides the fact that Rhealyn gets bigger right before my very eyes. We are currently at my parents house because this semester is over!! Yay!! One semester closer to graduating!!


Thanksgiving was great and very yummy! It was in Houston with Jeremy's family and boy did we have a full house. We also ventured to Hill Top where we rode around on the 4-wheeler with Rhealyn strapped to me in her pack. I hope your Thanksgiving was very warm and joyous!


Rhealyn and I are flying to New Orleans in a week so spend time with Daddy. We sure do miss him and can't wait until we are living with him in our own house. I know it will happen some day. Hopefully in a year!! I'll be doing my student teaching then and leaving Rhealyn at home with my dad, Papaw, so we don't have to put her in day care.


We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday time and Merry Christmas!!


God Bless

1 comment:

  1. She is SO CUTE!!! That last picture her feet lok HUGE! And Jeremy with a Beard..WOW!!! I miss you guys!! I am going home for Christmas so I doubt I will see yall... but I will be thinking of yall! Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete