Friday, August 04, 2006

Time with Family in Plano!






Our trip to Plano was so much fun!! Rhealyn learned to roll over from back to belly!! We are so proud of her. She also tries to lift her head up while laying on her back...looks like she is already doing crunches. Wonder who she got that from! Sitting up better now, Rhealyn loves to play with her toys and try to reach for my food while I am eating. We had some pictures taken while we were there and I'll post them as soon as we get them from the photographer. Rhealyn and a Genevieve took pictures before we left for Plano on a beach scene...so cute!!
Nana and Papaw loved spending time with Rhealyn and were sad to see her go. Grammy is already asking when we will be back. We also got to see Jaime and Jared. I miss them so much. I can't wait to be living in Plano again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment